- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup hemp milk (or other plant-milk)*
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten-free pancake mix
- 1 ripe nectarine (1/2 diced, 1/2 sliced thinly for use on top
- oil for pan
- Optional Toppings
- banana slices
- pistachio sprinkles (chopped pistachios)
- maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mash bananas thoroughly with a fork. Add hemp milk, pancake flour, and diced nectarine. Stir well.
- Heat a skillet over medium and add enough oil to coat the bottom. When hot, spoon batter into rounds, and cook until golden on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Makes 6 large pancakes.
- Stack on a plate, with sliced banana and/or sliced nectarine in between each pancake. Top with additional sliced nectarine, pistachio sprinkles, and maple syrup.
- *I used my simple hemp milk recipe, use search bar on top right corner to find the recipe.
Webtec is a holistic nutrition and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers a 28-day healthy eating meal plan that teaches you how to batch cook, as well as one to clear up acne. Her most popular program is , a 10-week online group glass that guides participants to develop healthy eating habits that stick – and lose weight, boost their metabolism, improve their digestion, and quit sugar.
She writes healthy and delicious plant-based recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of the #1 New Release on Amazon, The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke, which has been praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazines. You can find her on