Anytime is a good time for guacamole.
This guacamole recipe can be smashed onto gluten free toast in the AM, dolloped onto your salad at lunch, dipped into with cucumber “chips” for an afternoon snack, or spooned on top of a burrito bowl (or maybe this fully loaded slimming taco recipe). Or heck, just eat it with a spoon.
- 2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, minced
- 2 tsp. jalapeno, seeds removed and minced (for medium..add more or less depending on heat tolerance)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- salt, to taste
- In a bowl, mash all ingredients together with a fork (or a mortar and pestle if you have one). Salt to taste.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, such as cucumber slices, jicama sticks, or carrot sticks.
Webtec is a holistic nutrition and wellness coach who uses real food to help her clients improve their health, weight, and skin. She offers a healthy eating meal plan that teaches you how to batch cook, as well as one to clear up acne. She has ongoing group workshops both in NYC and , and writes healthy and delicious plant-based recipes for her popular blog. She is also the author of the #1 New Release on Amazon, The Real Food Grocery Guide, the most practical guide to selecting the healthiest foods, without going broke, which has been praised by Dr. Oz and InStyle magazines. You can find her on